Have you caught the Marie Kondo bug yet? Thinking of tossing that lumpy couch or downsizing your space? Our just feeling a change coming on? Eastside is the place to look for unique, high quality, forever furniture or that funky fun piece to make the room pop. Here are few of our local favourites.
Eastside is known for their amazing art walks. Here is our list of the top 5 galleries you can tackle in one day whilst walking the streets and soaking in the sights, sounds and smells of the area.
1. M2 Gallery - Shop 4/450 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
2. Brett Whitely Studio - 2 Raper St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
3. Tap Gallery - 259 Riley St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
4. Gallery 9 - 9 Darley St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
5. Yuill / Crowley - 1/318 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010