Summertime in Eastside Sydney is the ideal time to for alfresco dining and there are many stunning spots on offer to make your picnic something special. From cosy city pocket parks to harbourside views, you can really soak in the atmosphere or show off Eastside to anyone visiting from out of town. Here are a few of our favourites.
Eastside is known for their amazing art walks. Here is our list of the top 5 galleries you can tackle in one day whilst walking the streets and soaking in the sights, sounds and smells of the area.
1. M2 Gallery - Shop 4/450 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
2. Brett Whitely Studio - 2 Raper St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
3. Tap Gallery - 259 Riley St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
4. Gallery 9 - 9 Darley St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
5. Yuill / Crowley - 1/318 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010